Urban Outfitters is that kind of store where I can wander around for hours. Not only because of the clothing, but maybe even more because of the home department. I love to read the books, take a sniff at the scented candles and try the goofy gadgets. When I have my own apartment, I’ll definitely save some money to spend at Urban Outfitters home, because it’s all a little bit more original than other retailers who sell homewear and it looks so good!
That’s why I thought: why not write a post about my favourite UO home and gadget items at the moment? In the meantime, I could just save things in my ‘wish list’ and buy it when I have thought about it enough (and when it’s not sold-out yet). Here it goes:
- A clothing rack, but not a normal one. This one is made with copper details and wooden shelves.
- Smartphone projector 2.0. I mean, it’s not a necessary product, but it is well thought of and it might will come in handy sometime.
- A Beyoncé quoted bathmat. Everyone needs that.
- Just a nice bottle with a smile print.
- The rugs at Urban Outfitters are to die for, but they are pretty expensive. I especially like the black-and-white ones.
- A postcard with Drake, but they have a lot of other original and cool postcards too.
- Unfortunately I always have an older iPhone, but this avocado case is just too cute.
- I love journals! This one is available in many colours and prints, but blue is my favourite.
- A nice grid with rosegold clips to pin your favourite cards, photos, ideas, quotes and other things you like.
- This is something I really want: a cork globe where you can put pins in the places you have travelled to.
Q: What is your must-have interior item right now?